Wednesday, April 6, 2016

And so it begins...


The day is finally here. The clothes are packed, the camping gear has been stashed in its containers, the bicycle has been cleaned, lubed broken down to fit in a cardboard box. The planning stage has passed, and to quote Bruce Buffer, "IT'S TIME!"  The plan today is to catch a north bound Hound to Redding which should arrive around 5:30 tomorrow morning. Tomorrow, I have to reassemble "Der Weisse Panzer" and head up the Trinity Alps to my first stop, Lewiston. From there, I ride across the mountains to the coast, and then follow the coast all the way back home. Looking forward to a memorable ride.

3 comments:

  1. Have tons of fun and be safe. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have tons of fun and be safe. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to following this. This should be a fun read.

    ReplyDelete